ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWALS:
1. Admissions are done by the Headmistress and her council in accordance with the admission policy of the Institution.
2. An entrance test may be conducted at the discretion of the school authorities to ensure the academic standard of the pupil seeking admission.
3. Admission are open to std VI , IX & XI on the availability of the seats vacant.
4. If the candidate seeking admission has previously attend any school, a conduct certificate and Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be produced.
5. Admission may be refused to a candidate who is too old or underage for the class into which admission is sought.
6. Application for Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing to the Headmistress by parent or the legal guardian of the pupil well in advance (a weeks time).